Healthy Banana Ice cream Swimming in Espresso with Vanilla and Cardamom
As we try to grasp the last few days of summer glow with our head tilted back and eyes closed. Drinking in the last rays of vitamin D that is supposed to see us through until spring. Holding back the urge to grab cosy cardigans, fuzzy sox, and steaming mugs.
Let’s grab this icy vanilla banana coffee burst instead. I have had this iced goodness for breakfast or midmorning after my sweaty workout. Sometimes my routine involves a dip in my tub for a cold bath after exercise which sounds like torture but is surprisingly exhilarating and addicting.
Followed by this iced espresso banana ice cream treat which leaves me feeling incredibly sharp and focused.
So just swap your simple grab a banana snack by simply adding it to the freezer the night before then
blend into ice cream and pour over chilled coffee.
Banana Ice cream with Coffee
- September 5, 2018
- Suitable for diet
- 2-3 ripe peeled sliced frozen bananas
- a dusting of vanilla powder or vanilla extract
- sprinkle of crushed cardamom
- Chilled espresso or coffee
- Blend frozen bananas with vanilla and cardamom in your food processor or blender until they become slushy ice cream and spoon into a glass.
- Then pour your coffee over and apply spoon.