You can make miso fudge before you even think about getting up off the couch and making it. Well its almost that fast and if you can wait for it to chill you can enjoy these melting on your tongue with your eyes closed. Their blissful!
Super Easy Miso Fudge – Only 3 Ingredients
- July 30, 2018
- Prep Time5 min
- Cook Time10 min
- Total Time15 min
- Cooking Method
- Suitable for diet
- 200g 70% dark chocolate
- 1 Tbsp white miso paste
- 1/3 cup (80ml) coconut cream (from a chilled tin of full fat coconut milk)
- Melt the chocolate in a bowl over a pot with lightly boiling water until fully melted
- Add your miso paste and whisk to fully combine
- Add the coconut cream and keep whisking until combined and creamy with no lumps remaining.
- Put pour into shallow small square container lined with baking paper
- Chill in the fridge until set and cut into cubes. Approx. 20-30 minutes